Our passion and expertise lie in property law and we constantly strive to raise the bar on all aspects of property law. As experts in the South African property market we use innovative ways to connect communities, clients & people and in so doing deliver a service to our clients which is built on 100% accountability and 0% excuses.
Our vast network of multi-disciplinary experts enables us to provide excellent client service on all required fields, ensuring all our clients receive the legal dedication they deserve.
“price is what you pay, value is what you get” – Warren Buffett
The Transfer Process in a nutshell
We also do the following:
- Drafting of solid, fair and concise Lease Agreements;
- Effective establishment of Sectional Title Schemes and subsequent transfer of the Sectional Title Units in the Scheme;
- Draft and Register Notarial Deeds of servitudes;
- Registration of Mortgage Bonds;
- Registration of subdivisions;
- Opening of Township Registers and the subsequent transfers of the erven in the Township
For any conveyance process to commence relevant parties have to comply with The Financial Intelligence Centre Act (38 of 2001). This Act came into effect on 1 July 2003 and was introduced to combat financial crime including tax evasion, money laundering and funding of terrorist activities. Specific documentation is required to comply with this Act.
For a full list of FICA Requirements click the download link below: